Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Low-Carb Cauliflower Rice 3 Ways

Low-Carb Cauliflower Rice 3 Ways

Have you ever made flavoured cauliflower rice? Trust me, you need to give it a go! Skip the starchy sides, and make keto-friendly cauliflower rice instead: It’s the perfect partner for slow-cooked meat and flavourful sauces. With only 5 to 6 grams of net carbs per serving, this is the perfect ketogenic side for your Sunday roast, midweek curry, and tastes amazing even on its own.

I'd like to thank Emily Caruso of Hello Glow for reviewing my Keto Slow Cooker & One-Pot Meals Cookbook and creating a beautiful video to share my Cauliflower Rice 3 Ways. I've been making flavoured cauliflower rice with different herbs and spices for years and these are some of my favourite flavours.

The review and video show you how to make my Cauliflower Rice 3 Ways in a few simple steps are at Hello Glow.

For more information and a sneak peek of what's inside my new book, check out the announcement of my Keto Slow Cooker & One-Pot Meals Cookbook.

http://ift.tt/2EUWKDf

No comments:

Post a Comment