Friday, March 3, 2017

Keto Approved Easy Oven Baked Salmon

Keto Approved Easy Oven Baked SalmonThis recipe is highly rated because it turns out perfect every time! So simple to make and tastes amazing,  you need to try this recipe tonight!

Salmon Spinach

This recipe is lovely because every time I made it the salmon turns out perfectly cooked and delicious! The flavor from these ingredients make this my favorite salmon recipe. I served it over a bed of cooked spinach with some peppers on top for a colorful garnish. This recipe is really tasty and so easy to make. Preparation was only 5 minutes. You can let this marinate for 30 – 60 minutes before baking for a more intense flavor.

This recipe is low carb, keto approved and diabetic friendly. It’s a great addition to any healthy eating plan. I have been following a ketogenic lifestyle for about 3 years and I love it! I feel so much better and healthier!

More Keto friendly –> RECIPES

See more Keto/os lifestyle changes –> HERE!

http://ift.tt/2mV0aJ5

No comments:

Post a Comment