Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Keto Taco Salad

Keto Taco Salad

It’s Taco Tuesday and today’s meal is taco salad! I love making taco salad when I make tacos for the kids. It’s my low carb version of tacos and gives my salad amazing flavour!

Taco Salad

When I make meals for the kids and they aren’t low carb I like to make myself a low carb version on one condition, it can’t be a lot of work! I don’t want to have to fix two different meals everyday. Making taco salad is so simple when the kids have taco night! Taco salad is basically the same as tacos because you get all those amazing taco flavours and taste without all the carbs! It’s a perfect, easy and healthy meal! All these ingredients are low carb and keto friendly, so feel free to make a large salad and enjoy! I like to add lots of salsa, sour cream or even some avocado on top. I prefer romain lettuce for this but iceberg can also be used if that’s what you like or have on hand.

You can even keep some extra ingredients in the fridge for lunch the next day! I love having this for lunch! Just make sure you heat and add your meat right before you want to eat it.

Don’t forget to check out my homemade taco seasoning, it’s much tastier then the store bought packets and much better for you. Homemade taco seasoning doesn’t have all those chemical additives. Did you ever look at it when it comes out of the pouch? It’s almost glowing orange! Scary stuff! Don’t feed that to your kids! You can mix up a big batch of homemade and it will last you for a few meals, it keeps well in an air tight jar and it only takes a few minutes to make.

Check out more of my -> RECIPES

http://ift.tt/2nH1jZ0

No comments:

Post a Comment