Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Peanut Butter Fat Bombs For a Keto Diet

Peanut Butter Fat Bombs For a Keto DietThese ketogenic approved fat bombs are to die for! Only 3 simple ingredients are required to make this delicious low carb snack!

Peanut Butter Fat Bombs Keto Diet Snack

I LOVE peanut butter and it’s even better when it’s made into a keto approved FAT BOMB! Since starting a keto lifestyle I have become obsessed with fat bombs. They are the best keto snack and taste amazing! You can make any flavor you like and they are so simple to make.

These ones are easy because they only call for three ingredients. You can add sweetener as well which is optional. I added two tablespoons of Swerve to mine. I prefer to use Swerve over other sweeteners because it has the best taste in my opinion. It’s also easy to bake with.

I actually freeze these and then cut them into serving sizes and throw them back into the freezer. Fat bombs are made with coconut oil which melts really easily. I find if you keep them frozen until ready to eat, they stay formed instead of melting. If I am going somewhere and I’m bringing a snack I will put one or two in a small baggie to bring with me.

Another one of my favorite keto recipes is No Sugar Keto Fudge which tastes AMAZING!

My Keto lifestyle!

Since I switched over to a ketogenic lifestyle I am so happy! I feel fantastic and I have an abundance of energy! I also drink Keto OS which helps me have amazing mental focus and is really life changing for my mood and energy! I feel the best I have in my entire life! I am almost never hungry and small snacks like these ones keep me going all day long.

What Foods to eat while following a ketogenic lifestyle

If you are looking for more information on what foods to eat while following a ketogenic diet, you can check out my detailed article on what to eat and not eat HERE

Macros for Peanut Butter Fat Bombs

Fat: 29 grams

Carbs: 4 grams

Net Carbs: 2.6 grams

sugar: 0.7 grams

Fiber: 1.4 grams

protein: 5.4 grams

Check out more awesome – RECIPES

http://ift.tt/2qsOvGB

No comments:

Post a Comment