Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Pruvit Keto OS Testimony! Joint Pain and Inflammation Gone and More Energy!

Pruvit Keto OS Testimony! Joint Pain and Inflammation Gone and More Energy!Sharing this Prüvit story from mom and Prüver, Lisa about join pain and inflammation and how Keto OS has helped her!

“I’m Lisa and I’m a mama of a 4 year old and a 5 month old. I love all things fitness and was looking forward to getting my body back after my second baby. Instead I was plagued with terrible joint pain, inflammation and zero energy.

After multiple blood tests and no answers I found and began taking Prüvit Keto OS. After my first 2 weeks on Keto OS my joint pain was gone, my energy is through the roof, my workouts are better and more efficient, my mommy brain is gone, my hair and skin is healthier and I feel like I’m 10 years younger.

I’m trying to eat mostly HFLC but still enjoy lots of treats with my 4 year old. I lost 6 pounds after my first 2 weeks on Keto OS. I have now been on Keto OS for 60 days. It’s amazing to me how such small changes can make such s huge impact on my body composition and mental and physical well being.

If I can Pruvit with 2 babies you can too!! I Prüvit everyday!”

button order keto

Have Questions? Click live chat at the bottom of the screen!

Order KETO by phone – 1-855-KETONES (toll free)

KETO OS ships to the US, Canada, and Australia!

Comparing KETO OS and KETO MAX Formulas: What is the difference between Keto Max and Keto OS Orange Dream and Chocolate Swirl?

If you are having trouble deciding which version of Keto/os is right for you, please see my article here where I compare the different Keto/os formulas – Comparing Keto/os Products 

Keto OS Bio Max Product Review

How is Keto/os taken? How often can I take Keto/os?

Keto/os is taken 1-2 times a day. Most people find that once a day is enough in the morning. Some also find they they like to have a second serving of Keto/os in the afternoon. I personally take a second serving in the afternoon for the extra energy it provides and the mental focus. I love how Keto/os makes me feel energized!

To take Keto, you simply mix it up with water and ice in a shaker bottle and drink it. People often ask me what they could mix their Keto/os with instead of just water. Keto/os can be mixed with any liquid that is sugar free. I recommend almond milk, coconut milk, LaCroix sparkling water (comes in many flavors) or anything else that is all natural and healthy. Check out KETO DRINK RECIPES!

When you start taking Keto/os you should begin with 1/2 a serving and increase to a full serving over the first week. Keto/os should be sipped over the course of an hour. The reason for this is most people aren’t used to taking a Ketone supplement, and our body needs an adjustment period to absorb the Ketones properly.

Drinking your Keto/os slowly will allow your body to maximize the benefits.

View complete -> tips and instructions on taking Keto/os

Disclaimer: All opinions expressed here are those of the author. The information provided here is for educational purposes only and is not intended to provide individual medical advice. Material found herein is not intended as, and does not substitute for, a personalized doctor-patient relationship.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Prüvit products are not intended to diagnose prevent treat or cure any disease. If you are under medical supervision for any allergy, disease, taking prescription medications or you are breastfeeding contact your medical provider before adding any new supplements to your daily regimen.

http://ift.tt/2pxph8Z

No comments:

Post a Comment