Thursday, June 8, 2017

Keto Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower in the Oven

Keto Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower in the OvenThis is the easiest way to make cauliflower taste amazing! It’s actually highly addictive once you start eating it this way!

Keto Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower

Baked cauliflower in the oven! This is so EASY and yet so delicious! I can’t believe how addictive this cauliflower is! This is a good thing since cauliflower is healthy and Keto approved!

This is great for a side dish to any meal. You can also top this with low carb pasta sauce to make a pasta like dish. The other night the kids had spaghetti and I used the ground beef, low carb pasta sauce and mixed it with the cauliflower. It was amazing! The garlic in the cauliflower really compliments the pasta sauce and makes it such a great combination. I really enjoyed it.

I would definitely say this is my favorite way to fix cauliflower!

More Keto Approved –  RECIPES

http://ift.tt/2sZj2tk

No comments:

Post a Comment