Saturday, June 10, 2017

Keto Vanilla Mocha Fat Bomb For the Ketogenic Diet

Keto Vanilla Mocha Fat Bomb For the Ketogenic DietA creamy, chocolatey fat bomb that’s keto approved and delicious! Best keto snack for the ketogenic diet, with healthy fats for fat loss!

Ketogenic Vanilla Mocha Fat Bomb

Another amazing fat bomb recipe for your ketogenic lifestyle! Fat bombs are one of the best and easiest snacks for the ketogenic diet. They are simple to make and can be stored in your freezer for a long time. I make a lot ahead of time and when I want a snack I grab one or two out of the freezer to eat. Makes a great frozen treat in the summertime.  You should be careful if you are traveling with them, they will melt quickly! I often throw a couple in dish or baggie when I am going somewhere. But in the summer, in a hot car, you need an ice pack or you’ll have a big mess!

Macros per fat bomb (24 in total)

Calories: 85

Carbs: 0g

Fat: 10g

Protein: 0g

Sugar: 0g

My Keto lifestyle!

Since I switched over to a ketogenic lifestyle I am so happy! I feel fantastic and I have an abundance of energy! I also drink Keto OS which helps me have amazing mental focus and is really life changing for my mood and energy! I feel the best I have in my entire life! I am almost never hungry and small snacks like these ones keep me going all day long.

Your body deserves only the BEST fuel.

We all know that your car will run more efficiently and the engine will last longer on premium fuel. The same rings true for your body. For optimal results, put optimal fuel in your body.

Your body deserves to run on KETONES!

What Foods to eat while following a ketogenic lifestyle

If you are looking for more information on what foods to eat while following a ketogenic diet, you can check out my detailed article on what to eat and not eat HERE

Looking for more fat bomb recipes to eat while drinking Pruvit products? Check out this Fat Bomb Recipe

Did you know you can make fat bombs with Keto Kreme? Check out Keto Kreme Fat Bombs

http://ift.tt/2t6lSwy

No comments:

Post a Comment