Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Keto Herb and Garlic Cucumber Bites

Keto Herb and Garlic Cucumber BitesThese are sinfully delicious but healthy for your ketogenic diet! The perfect low carb appetizer or snack that will keep you on track and satisfy your hunger!

keto herb garlic cucumber appetizer snack

I love making snacks and appetizers with cucumbers, they are crisp and delicious and fun to eat! I love summertime when cucumbers are fresh out of the garden, but I enjoy them year round as well.

These herb and cheese garlic bites were definitely a hit in our house! The kids loved them and they were super easy to make! You could modify these and use cut up red pepper if you aren’t including tomatoes in your ket meal plan.

I would definitely recommend that you take them to a party if you wanted to take something healthy. They look amazing and the color is so nice for presentation. I prefer to take something healthy when I go somewhere so people have a better choice then potato chips and high carb foods like that.

These cucumber bites are so satisfying, no matter what you are looking for. They are the right amount of salty and spicy, especially if you use a little cajon mix on them. Spice them up with any spices you prefer!

I always say a ketogenic diet doesn’t have to be boring because there are so many possibilities. I have found so many yummy and easy to make recipes, while following a keto diet! My whole family has now become accustomed to eating these kinds of foods and we love it! You will feel so much better when you cut processed carbs and sugar out of your meal plan.

I love following a keto lifestyle and enjoying Keto OS everyday!

If you love cucumbers, here’s another amazing, cucumber snack recipe – Cucumber Sub Sandwiches

More keto friendly –>  RECIPES!

See more –> Keto/os lifestyle changes

http://ift.tt/2nHlLFp

No comments:

Post a Comment