Saturday, April 29, 2017

Mexican Hot Swiss Cacao Fat Bombs

Mexican Hot Swiss Cacao Fat BombsA new fat bomb recipe made with Keto OS Swiss Cacao Max! These little chocolate bombs are a taste of heaven in a keto approved snack!

Mexican Hot Swiss Cacao Fat Bombs

These are insanely delicious! I love eating fat bombs and making them with the new Swiss Cacao is even better! Fat bombs are the perfect keto approved snack for your ketogenic lifestyle. They are low in carbs and sugar but high in fat. An easy and tasty way to bump up your fat intake for the day.

Since I started following a ketogenic lifestyle, fat bombs have been one of my favorite go-to snacks. My other favorite snack is my No Sugar Keto Fudge which is also amazing! I switch between the two depending on which one I have made or just which one I prefer that day.

I keep my fat bombs in the freezer, that way I can easily take one out when I’m hungry. I make a big batch because they last quite a while in the freezer and that way they are so convenient.

How is Keto Max Different?

Keto Max gives you a faster spike in Ketosis and a longer experience in ketosis. You will definitely feel the difference when you drink Keto Max!

KETO OS Bio Max is formulated so that your body can absorb roughly 40% more of the beta hydroxybutyrate ketone. Like the 3.0 Chocolate Swirl, Keto Max does not contain any MCT oil. It is gluten-free, dairy free and vegan.

It comes in two versions, the “Charged” version, which has about the same amount of caffeine as a cup of coffee and the “Non-Charged” or non-caffeinated version. Both work well but the Non-Charged is best for children or people who are sensitive to caffeine.

How to mix it: Mix Max with water and ice to get a chocolate milk flavor! Can be heated to create a hot chocolate like experience. (Do not heat in microwave)

Order Swiss Cacao- > HERE

http://ift.tt/2pvWCRN

No comments:

Post a Comment