Friday, April 21, 2017

Keto OS Testimony From a Mom That Feels So Much Better!

Keto OS Testimony From a Mom That Feels So Much Better!I love all these amazing before and afters from Keto Moms! Keto OS is changing lives for the better!

mom keto os pruvit testimony

Keto OS product review

“I’m normally a pretty private person and this is out of my comfort zone, but I decided it was time to share for the benefit of others. The list of my benefits just touches the surface of what ketones can do for your body! Basically, I feel amazing! As a stay-at-home mom of 4 kiddos and an extremely hard working husband, the energy I have is beyond I could ever imagine. I have been determined to get my life back in order! While I was pregnant I had no eating boundaries and was plain out of control with food! High fat, high carb, high calorie, basically I over indulged. After having my daughter my body ached for a month, I cried a lot because of the older boy’s shenanigans, and I felt I was losing control over my well being. No energy, no sleep, postpartum emotions and body aches, way over weight, and just feeling unmotivated. My patience with my family, the ones I love the most, was slim to none to say the least. I was the classic frazzled mom struggling to do the best I could.

When January hit I decided to take control. Keto//OS has helped me with all these things! I am no longer part of the problem and I have started eating healthier and feeding my family healthier than I ever have before. High energy, no napping, no stupid fights with my husband and uncontrolled aggravation with my boys! ( yes, we’re not perfect so there are still times!) My mind is focused on what needs done. Body aches are gone and I’m not ready to go to bed at 3pm! On the days the weather changes, no more nagging headaches all day long! 64lbs down and inches! Size 12+ to size 6! Yesterday I surpassed my goal weight! Losing fat while maintaining muscle. The list goes on. I am so grateful for the benefits associated with Keto//OS.

button order keto

Have Questions? Click live chat at the bottom of the screen!

Order KETO by phone – 1-855-KETONES (toll free)

KETO OS ships to the US, Canada, and Australia!

Comparing KETO OS and KETO MAX Formulas: What is the difference between Keto Max and Keto OS Orange Dream and Chocolate Swirl?

If you are having trouble deciding which version of Keto/os is right for you, please see my article here where I compare the different Keto/os formulas – Comparing Keto/os Products 

Keto OS Bio Max Product Review

How is Keto/os taken? How often can I take Keto/os?

Keto/os is taken 1-2 times a day. Most people find that once a day is enough in the morning. Some also find they they like to have a second serving of Keto/os in the afternoon. I personally take a second serving in the afternoon for the extra energy it provides and the mental focus. I love how Keto/os makes me feel energized!

To take Keto, you simply mix it up with water and ice in a shaker bottle and drink it. People often ask me what they could mix their Keto/os with instead of just water. Keto/os can be mixed with any liquid that is sugar free. I recommend almond milk, coconut milk, LaCroix sparkling water (comes in many flavors) or anything else that is all natural and healthy. Check out KETO DRINK RECIPES!

When you start taking Keto/os you should begin with 1/2 a serving and increase to a full serving over the first week. Keto/os should be sipped over the course of an hour. The reason for this is most people aren’t used to taking a Ketone supplement, and our body needs an adjustment period to absorb the Ketones properly.

Drinking your Keto/os slowly will allow your body to maximize the benefits.

View complete -> tips and instructions on taking Keto/os 

Disclaimer: All opinions expressed here are those of the author. The information provided here is for educational purposes only and is not intended to provide individual medical advice. Material found herein is not intended as, and does not substitute for, a personalized doctor-patient relationship.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. PrĂ¼vit products are not intended to diagnose prevent treat or cure any disease. If you are under medical supervision for any allergy, disease, taking prescription medications or you are breastfeeding contact your medical provider before adding any new supplements to your daily regimen.

http://ift.tt/2pLjGd8

No comments:

Post a Comment