Wednesday, August 2, 2017

No-Churn Keto Chocolate Ice Cream

No-Churn Keto Chocolate Ice Cream

This frozen treat is the perfect keto fat bomb for when you are craving something sweet. And it's easier than you think! You won't need an ice cream maker to make this fudgy chocolate ice cream. Although I have an ice cream maker, I'm a huge fan of simple recipes so this is a great addition to my No-Churn Keto Vanilla Ice Cream and No-Churn Keto Cookies & Cream Ice Cream.

I created this recipe for the very talented fellow blogger and amazing food photographer, Mellissa of I Breathe I'm Hungry.

You can check my No-Churn Keto Chocolate Ice-Cream on Mellissa's blog!

Nutritional values (per serving, ¾ cup)
Total Carbs 5.5 grams
Fiber 1.1 grams
Net Carbs 4.4 grams
Protein 4.7 grams
Fat 25.2 grams
of which Saturated 15.1 grams
Energy 267 kcal
Magnesium 39 mg (10% RDA)
Potassium 163 mg (8% EMR)

Macronutrient ratio: Calories from carbs (7%), protein (7%), fat (86%)

http://ift.tt/2vtZUcd

No comments:

Post a Comment