Monday, August 14, 2017

Salmon Patties from my Quick Keto Book

Salmon Patties from my Quick Keto Book

Fish cakes are healthy and easy to make, and they’re versatile, too. You can use tuna, sardines, mackerel, or even white fish in place of the salmon, plus your favorite spices and herbs.

I'd like to thank Libby of Ditch The Carbs for reviewing my brand new cookbook and sharing one of over 100 quick & easy recipes included: Quick Salmon Patties. For more information and a sneak peek of what's inside, check out the announcement of my Quick Keto Cookbook.

Libby's review and my Quick Salmon Patties with Avocado & Lime Dip are at Ditch The Carbs.

Nutritional values per serving (3 patties + dip)
Total Carbs 8 grams
Fiber 3.7 grams
Net Carbs 4.3 grams
Protein 39.9 grams
Fat 39.1 grams
of which Saturated 9.5 grams
Energy 532 kcal
Magnesium 82 mg (21% RDA)
Potassium 750 mg (38% EMR)

Macronutrient ratio: Calories from carbs (3%), protein (30%), fat (67%)

http://ift.tt/2w4F3wv

No comments:

Post a Comment